Now you have time to get a job, be involved in your hobbies, settle down somewhere new—do all the things you've wanted to for years. But how do you keep your friendships and connections alive with your university after moving on?
Here are some ways to keep yourself involved with Utah State:
1. Join the USU Alumni Association.
2. Post available job or internship positions from your employer on the USU Career AGGIE website.
3. Stay in touch with faculty members or classmates.
4. Make sure we always have your current contact information so we can keep in touch and connect you with university events and updates.
6. Volunteer your time by hosting an in-home networking session with students from USU by emailing email@example.com.
7. Connect with other Alumni and students by attending events hosted by the university.
8. Sign up for and read our Alumni e-newsletter and engage in the stories of your alma mater and other alumni.
9. Organize an service event with other Aggies in your area. (More info coming soon!)
Catch an athletics event
See a performance
Take a campus tour
11. Show your spirit by wearing your Aggie gear.
12. Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program, and make a donation to USU.
13. Get an Alumni Association calendar.
14. Put tradition events like Homecoming Week and A Week on your calendar.
15. Display your love for USU with an Aggie license Aggie license plate.
16. Remember USU in your will or estate plan.
17. Don’t forget to have your children apply for the Legacy Scholarship.
18. Use Career Services to locate jobs in your area.
19. Make usu.edu the home page on your web browser.
20. Earn Aggie Rewards points on your everyday purchases.
Getting involved is easy at Utah State. The education and memories we've gained here bring us together and give us a reason to interact.
Again, thank you for supporting the legacy of Utah State University. We love that our alumni are so involved on campus and across the country.
What have you found are the best ways to stay involved with USU?