“Business professionals should come here to step back from their day to day work and learn new skills that will help them get to the next level,” said Francios Ragnet, Managing Prinicipal for Xerox Corporation.
Filled with elite speakers like Alan Greenspan, Jack Welch and Dave Thomas - that’s right, from the Wendy’s commercials - Partners In Business offers a great value to professionals in any industry. Some of those benefits include:
- High-quality, professional business education
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
- Insight into cutting-edge ideas, innovations and technologies
- Networking opportunities with top minds in business and academia
Alumni Association members will save 25% on Partners In Business registration fees.
Look at it this way. An annual alumni membership costs $35 per year. By becoming a member, you save more than $35 by attending a single Partners In Business conference. That means your membership more than pays for itself with one conference a year. Talk about a deal. It just makes sense. Especially if you, or your employer, already attend them regularly.
Try it yourself and see why Roy Griffiths, CPA, says, “Partners In Business is undoubtedly the best continuing all around business value that’s provided in the state of Utah.”
Annual conferences include:
- Operational Excellence
- Information Technology
- Principle-Centered Leadership
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Crossroads Conference – held in Layton, UT